Fill the Truck
BIG MAHALO to everyone who generously donated food and money; to our awesome volunteers from HIHO (Hands in Helping Out), Airforce Squads, Kaiser High School's Interact Club and more; to Safeway Kapahulu and Brug Bakery for donating refreshments; to Colliers International for allowing us to be at the Kapahulu Shopping Center. We raised 1,245 pounds of food and collected $2,079.25 in monetary donations.
BIG MAHALO to Papa John's Hawaii for selecting Aloha Harvest as their charity of the month in January and to everyone who supported this fund-raiser! Stay tuned for the end results.
Stay at Home
BIG MAHALO to all our individual donors who participated in our annual fund-raising campaign. So far, over $4,000 was raised! Last year we collected $6,150 and we hope to surpass that this year.
RECENT FINANCIAL DONATIONS
- Individuals who gave in January: Marc Gannon, Katherine Pahnka, Juanita Pineda, Keith & Bonny Amemiya, Mei Chun and Bernice Balete.
- Ninety-six First Hawaiian Bank employees and retirees contributed $21,520.50 through the 2014 Kokua Mai Campaign.
- Cedar Assembly of God donated $250.
- Inspire Church donated $200.
- The Watumull Foundation donated $2,000.
- First Wind Energy, LLC donated $1,000.
- Alternate Energy, Inc. donated $5,000 towards labels for our food storage supplies.
- Ifuku Family Foundation & Rainbows Drive-In donated $2,500.
- N&K CPA Inc. hosted a food drive and collected over $800 in cash and over $300 in gift cards.
- Hawaii Book Publishers Association donated $500 from the Holiday Pop-Up Book Sale in November.
- The Seto Foundation donated $10,000 towards Operations.
PARTNER WITH US
Become a FOOD DONOR In 2014, over 2.2 million pounds of food was rescued from being thrown into our landfills. See how you can be part of the solution!
Become a RECIPIENT AGENCY Does your non-profit organization run a food pantry or soup kitchen? Do you offer services for the needy, hungry and less fortunate of Hawaii? Sign up to receive FREE food donations.
Become a VOLUNTEER Volunteers can help out in the office or at the next special event or you can experience our mission first hand on our trucks! Sign up today!
GOT FOOD? CAMPAIGN
Roy Yamaguchi's Got Food ad is now up at Ala Moana Shopping Center and Kahala Mall Center.
The Amazon Smile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible items to Aloha Harvest if you select us as your charity of choice by clicking here. Thank you in advance, Amazon Smile shoppers!
Combined Federal Campaign
- CFC # 83771 CFC Aloha United Way Designation #79
- CFC Aloha United Way Designation #79610