November 2021 Update
We want to ensure our partners and supporters feel certain we’re working as safely as possible.
Effective November 1, 2021, all Aloha Harvest employees are required to be either fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or to submit a negative COVID-19 test result weekly.
Key safety measures:
• Our drivers record temperature checks every morning, wear masks, and are equipped with gloves, disinfectant, and hand sanitizer for regular use on their routes.
• When in-office, our administrative staff record temperature checks, wipe down their work areas after use, and wear masks when appropriate.
• Our #foodrescue refrigerated trucks are sanitized once a week following Department of Health safety guidelines.
• Our drivers prioritize social distancing as much as possible while working their routes.
• Our drivers are certified by the State Health Department’s Food Handler Safety Course.
• All team members are asked to stay home if they feel sick and not return to work until symptoms clear.
• All volunteers participating in non-remote work are required to answer a COVID self-screening safety questionnaire. We are keeping volunteer groups small and in accordance with the latest mandates.
To learn more about our COVID-19 impact, view our data dashboards or reports.
TO ALL WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED FINANCIALLY TO HELP US RESPOND TO COVID-19: